Pages

Search blog and web

Did a SERIOUSLY terrible mistake, currently sobbing help?

Anon for obvious reasons. I know this was extremely stupid but i'm a girl and went topless for a guy on omegle. Just turned 18 last week. I know it was extremely stupid so please don't tell me more as I will never do it again. What's the chances of being recorded? My face was out of the camera and I took my top off and a minute later, I realised how stupid I was being so turned the webcam off straight away. I'm completely disgusted with myself and will never do it again. Will it have been recorded and put online? I'm currently sobbing in my room because I'm so worried. I was lonely and sad as my boyfriend dumped me earlier, it was a moment of madness. Please help :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment