Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to do

My husband raided his retirement account. I never wanted him to do this. I didn't find out till just the other day. He took out $5,000 dollars.
My work has been slow the last couple of months, and my bosses promised it would get better. I have worked only a couple days out of the week the last couple of months.
This means we are way behind in our utility bills. Gas, combined utilities(water,sewer,garbage) and electric.
We are on the verge of having our water and gas shut off. He took out $5,000 but will not help. All he would have to do is pay half of the combined utilities to keep them from shutting off our water, and half of the gas. But he refuses to do it.
We have been in this situation before. We went for a whole month in the middle of winter with no water because we were unable to pay the bill. Do you know what its like to bucket water from the neighbors next door, and then heat it up on a propane stove to take a bath, wash the dishes, etc?.
The fact he took out $5,000 doesn't help our quest to find help through charity's. I'm not going to lie to them about the money he took out.
My husband doesn't work at all. He is 63 years old, tried to get jobs, but suspected he wasn't hired because of his age.
I have been trying to hold us up financially for years.
He wants to wait till he is 67 to get his full social security. If he takes it now, he will get $1,109.00. With his National Guard retirement, that would make his income $1,509.00 a month.
Sorry this is so long, I just can't take it any more. Thanks for reading this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment