Pages

Search blog and web

confused... 2 men.

I will try and be brief.

Basically, before xmas a guy in my year and I started to talk a lot and we really seemed to fall for one another - however he has a gf.
he was very affectionate for months and would send me music videos relating to our "situation" - and to show me that he was into me. Kept telling me he wished he was single when we met and slagged off his gf a lot. We had very deep conversations and confided a lot in one another; there is a lot of trust.
recently though I met someone else and started dating him- he is sweet and kind, handsome.... everything i could want in a guy - the first guy gets jealous and doesnt like me talking about anything I get up to with my bf, and has now started making a point of telling me how amazing his gf is every chance he can; i decided to be a less affectionate for a while and try to seperate ourselves a little - but I still feel very drawn to him, and after chatting last night we sort of reverted back to the old affecinate ways; I feel terrible as he has a gf, and Im also taken. I adore my bf, hes great, but there is still a spark with the first guy... its like the chemistry and tension is building all the time, but we are holding it back to stop people getting hurt.

Also I think in the long term my bf would be more stable, easier to be with and just the kind of man I have been very lucky to find- he hoenstly is great!! So the better choice for me I guess.

Has anyone else been in this position? What do I do? It's driving me nuts- I feel terribly guilty for feeling things for someone else :confused:

So i was wondering -

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment