Pages

Search blog and web

Being older sucks

Do any of you other guys hate "being" older? I don't mean getting older...I can deal with the aches and pains and all that crap. I don't feel any different mentally than I did 20 years ago but then I see myself in a photo and think holy crap I'm an old fart! I check out women and then it hits me...they're out of your age range dude. It's like I forget how old I am (51). I wanna be 30 again.

Now I know all the stuff about being happy with yourself and all that but man...sometimes it just bites. I think it was Carol Burnett who said the reason older people always look grumpy is because they're old!

You ladies feel free to chime in here too. Do y'all ever feel that way?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment