Pages

Search blog and web

I get so paranoid over this is it just me?

Basically had a ONS last week with a 28 year old girl who I got with about 6 months ago, meeting her on a night out.

Now we had protected sex and I actually didn't even cum fully because I was drunk and so well, couldn't perform so well. But there was pre-cum.

And this girl just creeped me out with her conversation in the morning. Telling me in the future she wants kids and something more meaningful, by 35 if she can't get a man she will look through a magazine of sperm donors and decide who to pick etc It really gave me the creeps.

She actually is not from England, quite well off and told me she's going back home for good within the next 8 months.

Anyways I'm just getting really paranoid about pregnancy. I threw my J's out of her window but there's still pre cum to worry about.

To be honest, my sex education is awful but I don't want to go googling everything and get all fearful.

Would it be bad of me to text her in a couple weeks and tell her how I'm worrying?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment