Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling rejected/lonely

Okay, so I dunno if I'm actually looking for help here, or just venting, but..

I was dating my ex for two and a bit years when she turned round to me after Christmas and said she wasn't attracted to me anymore, and didn't love me anymore. I was completely heartbroken by this as I didn't know anything was wrong and found this incredibly sudden. I've spiralled into depression since and have been struggling with my self-confidence and self-loathing, as she also told me some stuff I really didn't want to hear (It felt like having sex with a friend being one of them..) and obviously I feel completely rejected too.

I don't know if it's because I'm so used to having a girlfriend or what, but I feel like I crave that physical and emotional contact, and i'm struggling not having any romantic contacts at all. I know a lot of people say just be single and enjoy it and what not, but I really don't enjoy being single, or without any romantic contact...

Also, I hate one night stands and the idea of them, they're just not for me, so unfortunately that isn't an option for me. I don't have (m)any friends anymore as they've all gone to uni this year while I've gone on a gap year (and done nothing..) and they seem to have forgotten about me - they're either too busy to talk or ignore my fb messages and texts, which sucks..

So yeah..I've left this un-anonymous in case anyone wants to befriend me as I don't really speak to anyone anymore and I fear I'm just isolating myself further and further..

Sorry about the long OP:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment