Pages

Search blog and web

Is your spouse the most attractive in your eyes?

My husband is the most attractive man in my eyes. He is so handsome and when I first saw him I had never felt such a physical attraction to each other. There are few men I find handsome but even when I see other handsome men, they are nice to look at but don't come close to my man. He's handsome and the total package to me. He has such good morals, selfless and wanting to help others, he's just got a good heart.

I often wonder if he feels the same way for me. I feel like if you love someone everyone else should kind of pale in comparison. He's not the type to drool over women, like me he is picky but we have the same taste. He used to tell me I was beautiful, perfect, and the best wife ever. It's funny, he loves cars way more than he is into women. I mean, I know he sees past my looks for who I am now but I still hope he sees me as the most attractive in his eyes.

Also, since he is into cars there's car models at his car events his club sets up. I'm not jealous of pretty women but I'm very jealous of car models...because they just use their sexuality, most have fake boobs, and heavy makeup yet men still seem to drool over them. I can't help but wonder if he thinks they're hotter than I am even though I know he finds me sexy and I keep myself fit.

I'm just wondering particularly with men if your wife is the most attractive woman to you? My man definitely is to me...
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment