Pages

Search blog and web

With all the financial/custody/property issues a divorce brings, why WOULDNT a WS...

agree to EVERYTHING & ANYTHING on the spot to stall divorce proceedings??
Especially since they are the adulterer and the court might not look at them too fondly...not to mention family/friends/kids

I guess if I caught my wife cheating, confronted her with proof and the D papers, how could I believe ANYTHING she agreed to?? How could I believe that she really wants an R...she has already proven to be dishonest and manipulative/conniving...

with everything the she would stand to lose (house, lifestyle, total custody (at the very best she would have to give the kid up for a few weekends), her reputation...)wouldnt ANYONE say anything, even lie to convince themselves, that they want to make it work

and then once the dust settles, and routine begins, the same issues that caused the cheating are back...

I guess my point is that a divorce is often so financially/socially catastrophic that a WS could easily convince themselves that they want R, or even outright lie just so their lives arent completely uprouted...thoughts??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment