Pages

Search blog and web

Fallen for this guy, help please?

Hi everyone,

Okay so there's this guy I like and I've known him for about 2 months and we've only talked on he internet because he lives about 3 hrs away from me. I've just gradually begun feeling this way and I can't help it. He's just so sweet, once I asked him 3 wishes he could have and he said "1. You 1. You 3. Nutella" and he said I was gorgeous and a stunner, we throw compliments around a lot. I also noticed that he's really sweet like this to loads of other girls as well though because that's just what his personality is like. He was really into this girl at his Uni so I forced him to get up and ask her out because I knew it'd happen anyway and he was really grateful, had no idea it broke my heart making him do that. He's still in a relationship with the girl and it's not that I'm not happy for him, I want him to be happy with me. I don't want to jeapordise their relationship so I can't tell him I like him either. It's the first time I've felt this way about a guy really and I have no idea what to do, if I do tell him it could ruin our friendship and I really don't want to lose him or it could just make it awkward between us. He also said he'd only do long distance for the right person. I'm so stuck I don't know what to do. Thanks for reading this and any hel would be so grateful! (:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment