Pages

Search blog and web

I am so depressed and I want to make my ex jealous - how?

I'm a girl, she's a girl. I loved her so much, looked after her, did anything to make her happy. She left me a few weeks back and it seems like she is deliberately trying to make me jealous. She keeps showing me pictures of girls she has been hanging out with, texting me whilst drunk acting all hyper and happy and saying she is busy every night so that we can't make. I am so low and she doesn't even care. It really hurt me the other night when I called her twice as I was virtually suicidal and she hang up and texted me saying she was too busy to talk. I don't know why she is being like this. I have tried to talk to her but she won't let me. I don't know how I can ever trust her again so basically I am planning on making her life miserable like she has done to me. But......how? Any tips?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment