Pages

Search blog and web

23, final year of uni, no sexual experience. How do I get some?

As the title says, I turned 23 about a week ago and I am in my final year of uni. I'm 100% inexperienced and clueless with girls. I have never kissed a girl, never had sex with one, never had a relationship with one, barely even hugged one.

I want to be clear that I do not want to conform to any societal or peer pressure. I am beyond all that rubbish. I want sexual experience because I am a human being who naturally craves this. I want this for myself, not to impress anyone or fit in with people.

I know girls are human beings just like boys. I can talk to them like I would with guys and treat them no different to how I treat guys.

How do I gain some sexual experience? I am at a stage where I will take any bit of sexual experience I can get. I am not picky.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment