Pages

Search blog and web

Please Help!

I am so frustrated that I just don't know what to do anymore. My husband and I have been married for a little over a year. The relationship between us is wonderful. That is when it is just us, which never seems to be. I feel like since the very beginning of our relationship it has not been about just us two like a relationship should be. It seems like I am married to his kids, his family, his friends and even his ex wife because they always seem to be up into our business. I knew that this was a problem when I married him, but was able to handle it because I had the loving support from my husband to help deal with the issue. For over the past 2 months things have gotten really bad between us. Let me first start off by explaining that maybe 3 months after we were married my husband moved in one of his friends who was unemployed at the time. He some times works, he most of the time does not. This roommate spends most of his time sitting in front o f a TV or computer. Doesn't much help financially and especially doesn't help with household chores. This has been an issue for awhile because my husband doesn't want to say anything to this roommate. My next issue is about 2 months ago my husbands 22 year old son had to move in with us as well because he put his hands on his mother . That is when things have gotten extremely bad! Both of my husbands son's (23 yrs and 22 yrs) do not like me. They do not like me just because I married their dad. They have always acted like they were 5 years old and their parents just got a divorce. Anyway, the reason why things have gotten extremely bad is this son that is living with us is now starting telling my husband horrible lies about me. And like a flip of a switch my husband believes him. Even though I have never done one thing for my husband to not trust me. Even though on a daily basis sometimes more than once a day my husband bust his son out in a lie. This doesn't see m to matter. I was told "you expect me to believe you over my son". YES, I do! Your son not only lies all the time, he is now on his 5th probation from being in trouble with the law. As this is all occurring, the roommate that doesn't like me as well because he knows that I am wanting him to move out and because he doesn't want to loose a good setup, he too is lying about me. I just can't win. I am the only one beside my husband in that house that pulls their weight, doesn't lie to him and doesn't use him. Long story short because of the lies being told about me, my husband is telling me I need to get out of the house, he wants a divorce. Oh and the step son is also now running around to all the family spreading the rumors to them too. So now they are all against me and constantly harassing me. I am doing everything in my power to ignore all of it. I get up everyday, go to work, come home to a place that no one makes me feel welcomed. Oh, my husband is very kind to me, but this is only when no one is around. Which tells me that he doesn't want me to leave, but doesn't want to confront the real issues. I don't want my marriage to end. How do I fight this without looking like the crazy one?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment