Pages

Search blog and web

she died

13 yrs together my partner had a ongoing affair for nearly 18 months, bouncing back and forward between both of us .. my fault i know for allowing this cruel treatment of me.. every time he said it was over and he loved me i fell for it , took him back time after time, every time he went again my heart was broken, i was broken a bundle of nerves, shaking no confidence, couldnt sleep, eat or function, felt ripped apart and in so much pain,
i left 6 mths ago, moved miles away , still got texts, emails.. love you , miss you , heart is broken , i was answering texts sometimes nothing personal, i never asked if he moved in with her in fact i never mentioned her, for my own sake i tried not to think about her.. i did enough of that during the affair.
anyway she was an older woman,she died earlier this month , he was with her looking after her, my god, i dont know what way i feel about this, bad movie, crappy novel, but its not its real, he is contacting me seems very down, depressed and in shock, im trying to be a friend an shoulder to cry on maybe , i dont really know what im being, i feel hurt for my partner, but also terribly sad about...what was, what should have been, what can never be the same again
does this make sense to anyone

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment