Pages

Search blog and web

Just venting about cheating husband who is trying to get me back

How can you be married to someone for so long and just cheat on them?

My husband had no trouble spending every dime he had on barely legal strippers, and then paying more than one for oral while telling me we have to save every single dime in our budget.

He was so angry when it all came to light. He blamed me. All I did was love him. I thought things were happy and fine. Boy, was I stupid.

Now he's freaking out that I won't want him back.

I'm sorry, but if your d**k was in some bimbo's mouth for money, that is cheating.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

I have cried. I had to go get professional help because I was in a very dark place when I found out the truth. Now I keep finding out other details that just make it worse.

He sure wasn't thinking of me when he was spending all that time with nude girls and letting some probably herpes filled lips do things on him. Nasty. It seems like every time I turn around I'm finding out more crap he did that's even worse than the stripper/hooker things.

I am trying to be strong. I am so angry with him. This loser had the nerve to blame me. ME??? Now he's groveling and trying to make the marriage work. No freaking way.

I've already seen the attorney. The paper are next. No freaking way.

You didn't think of me when you did all this crap. You left me in total agony when I found out. You left me in even more agony when I found out it was worse than originally said. And your sorry a** thinks you're worth it to take back??

I have to vent here. I really have no one else to talk to.

I'd rather be alone and happy than married to a guy who can't keep his junk between he and I. What a freaking loser.

I may be in my 40s, but I'm smart, in shape, have a good heart and don't deserve to be treated like nothing. (I still cry though).

Thanks for reading, even if this seems like a bunch of total garbage of random typing. This is so hard. :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment