Pages

Search blog and web

First xmas/birthdays as a broken family approach

Dday and the day my stbxw left was November 20 2012, my daughter's birthday. Christmas approaches, and my son's birthday is New Years Day.

Just got a text from the stbx saying we need to discuss the holidays/birthdays. It's awful. The prospect of being away from them any of these days is just heartbreaking.

She continues to manipulate: "Just so you know I'm taking NYE off this year so you can gig if you want. In turn can you take the kids the 29th?"

Of course NYE falls on A Tuesday - which is one of the 3 days a week SHE has the kids anyway. But she's such a manipulator she acts as though she's doing me a solid and now I owe her. It just never stops with these people, does it?

I suspect the holidays and b-days are pretty much always a painful time from now on. So sad.

How do you all get through this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment