Pages

Search blog and web

She is married,what to do!!!

I need some advice please!!! here is a quick history: was married for 14 yrs, we got separated 1 1/2 yrs ago. Our marriage was in limbo for a while and it was really stressful... About 4 weeks ago we both decided we should just get a divorce. I was upset for a little while, but then i was really happy. we should have done this a while ago. We will both be good friends. I feel less stressed, and im happy. So now im feeling i want to get moving on. So I joined Eharmony(only legit site ive found), I made a profile, and uploaded a pic. I really didnt put much effort into it, just wanted to see whats out there. Within a day, I was getting a ton of responses, I was like wow, kinda cool. Im not all into myself, and dont think im like a super model, but i dont think im ugly either. So anyways it made me happy and kinda boosted my confidence. So on to my question.... I have attracted alot of womens interest at work recently,maybe due to being more confident and st arted dressing little nicer. so there is this one girl i work with that really sparks my interest, we totally click in everyway!! we have been shatting on fb messenger every day for hours. We are both totally sexually attracted to each other in the worst way!! The issue is she is married!!!!!!!! we havent had sex yet, but did a few things at work in our stockroom that are bad..we recently talked about her coming over to my house..its like i cant think around here, i cant do my job, always wanna see her etc, the ****ty part is we cant hang out outside of work...(we planned on making that happen some how soon)..And its much more than a booty call with her. We both talked that if she wasnt married, that we would both be together and end up married someday.i also dont want to get fired from my job either, im a manager. it irritates the **** outa me that its like were dating,but just at work, kinda stupid!!also too i dont want to get my heart broken again , for her she can just g o back to her husband, for me id having nothing..I told her that too... BUT WHAT do I do...The obvious answer is to stop, shes married!! i asked her one day, are u unhappy with your marriage.. She said they have there ups and downs, and they have been together for so long, she wanted to see what else is out there i guess. im my oppinion, her husband is a ****..ive even thought to myself,ok i am not gonna think of her, gonna focus on meeting someone else,but i revert right back to her.....Do u think its just an obsession, im all screwed up in head,lost a bunch of weight, cuz im not eating right.. I know this may sound lame, but i think i love her...we have been secretly work dating for over a month now,lol.......Anyways, i really appreciate some sound advice, ive used this site before and have had some great feedback, thanks everyone....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment