Pages

Search blog and web

Are relationships worth the hassle? For me they end in heartache every time.

I just can't be bothered with relationships anymore. I've had 3 and they all went so wrong. Every time I let someone new into my life they take away more of the happy me and leave emotional scars behind. Each time I am convinced that this person will be different, that this person is worth my time....and each time I am left with the same pain and heartache that I was trying to escape from in the first place.

I know people will say that in order to have a good relationship you need to be happy with yourself first. I think I am mostly happy until these people come along and **** up my wellbeing. I don't know. I just wish I had a way of guaranteeing I never get hurt again. I don't think I can take any more pain. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment