Pages

Search blog and web

Hashimoto's thyroiditis

I have just been diagnosed in the last 10 days. I have been keenly reading as the doctors really tell you little about this, I suppose they feel that we can find out all the information we need anyway without them.

Does anybody who has been dealing with this have any suggestions?

I have read I need to go back to being gluten free, I was gluten free for a couple of years and I did feel good for the first two years, and then started feeling poorly again, so gave it up.

I need to cut out sweets and other carbs to stop the blood sugar highs and lows, and I am taking extra vitamin D, as my blood tests showed I was very low in it. (Go figure, I live in the semi-tropics).

Ready through different articles & books, just about every symptom describes me, even the ones you would never think of as being related. I am surprised the doctors did not pick this up over the last 4 years while I have been begging them to find out what is wrong with me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment