Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my flatmates

Basically I have been in uni for three weeks now and my housemates do not like me. I couldn't get a place in student accommodation because it was full so I got stuck in a house with people who don't like me. I try and be inclusive because I am not really a club kind of person so when I am doing stuff I ask them if they want to do it with me but they always say no.
sometimes they give each other looks I know it may seem like I am just being paranoid but I can assure you I am not. I really want to get out of my housing contract and get the rest of my money back because I plaid 6 months up front. I know it shouldn't bother me but it just makes me uncomfortable .

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment