Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do, my room mates do drugs!

Okay, before I start typing; it's not just weed, it's M-cat, Ket and coke! (I'm use to weed seeing that my mum does it!)

Okay I just created this account because I don't want to get found out. Basically I just started university as an undergrad in Scotland somewhere! My dorm has 7 people including me in them. So the first 6 including me got here last Saturday where we all become good mates and what not. However after two days two of them started talking about doing drugs and that made me really uncomfortable but as long as they didn't get me involved I didn't care although they keep trying to get me to do it! I can easily say no, I'm strong minded! The other three are all good although one of them is kind of a follower! Now the 7th person arrived a day later and he is such a **** (he's body language- I don't judge that much but if you saw him you would think the same) now this guy does coke as well.

Now for the past week I put up with them talking about drugs and smoking weed however just now I saw/ heard them snorting coke and M cat with other people they invited over and I thought I would be okay with it but it turns out I'm not and now I'm really uncomfortable about this. we get on but still they do drugs and it could get me in trouble as well for knowing, they're nice too me and what not but now the bad outweighs the good!

Basically I don't know what to do, I've created this account just now hoping for help! The other two people I like and who do not do drugs are amazing and I don't want to switch accommodation and leave them( by the way the follower finally did drugs tonight) also the other two feel the same way about as me!

I know I'm not over reacting, it would be if it was just weed I know however it's also coke, I mean what the hell! Please help me!


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment