Pages

Search blog and web

Infuriating!

Well, it has been almost 5 months since my husband asked for the divorce and we are 18 days away from selling the house. He still puts me through the roller coaster of hating me one day and not speaking to me - to wanting to sit on the couch, watch TV together, hold hands and trying to initiate relations, which I always decline. You want a divorce? You do not get to have sex with me! Moron.

Anyway, my fury comes from the fact that he has been walking around the house, acting like he is so sad and somber and the whole thing is destroying him. He says he still loves me very much - that he is barely functioning - doesn't care about his work or anything for that matter. He says that I have no idea how much he is hurting and he feels sick all the time.

Frankly, it really irks me that HE wanted all this. Divorce - selling our house - moving on with his life because he was so unhappy in our marriage. So why does he get to walk around crying the blues, like this whole thing was done to him? I am the victim here - not you!

Has anyone else on this board gone through this? :scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment