Pages

Search blog and web

Confused co worker

Question;
About a year ago, I developed a friendship with a guy at work, we would take breaks togather and lunches it got to the point we were hanging outside of work the very first time we hung out was at the park with our kids he brought me a coffee and we just sat and talked the more we hung out the more we became more comfortable and I opened up to him that I had a crush on him but that I'm happy with my husband he than told me he had a crush on me we continued hanging out and he often would send me messages saying he was thinking of me and how hott I'd look in just bra and underwear... I did say to him many times that I'd have sexy if we both weren't married...but it all stoped when my hubby read the messages and his wife found out that we hung out from her kids, we stopped talking for a while because he said he lied to me he didn't have a crush on me but he still thought I was pretty but we started again as we sat close togather it's been
over a year and he now sits beside me, he's always making comments about me or picking on me we'll yesterday when I was bent over talking to someone he came up behind me and stuck a bottle cap in my back pocket and than was grabbing me feet when I sat down or reaching over to my computer later that day he dropped something and I put my foot over it he than grabbed the inside of my thigh I'm just not sure what to think he will not talk to me outside of work even if I send him something we've talked bout what's all this mean

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment