Pages

Search blog and web

How to respond to friend's father's death?

This is my first time making a thread so please excuse me if I have posted in the wrong section.:o

I spoke to my friend today (who also happens to be my ex and we couldn't be together because of family issues) and he told me on whatsapp (our only form of communication since we broke up) that his father passed away...I know I should have called but I cant bring myself to do that, I really don't know how to comfort him as I probably cried more than he did! :(

I have told him I will call him...BUT what do I say to him? This was such a shock to me and extremely upsetting....I have never spoken to anyone about a relative's death as it is too hurtful but in this case I feel like I have an obligation.

What exactly should be said?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment