Pages

Search blog and web

If you have time, please read cuz i seriously need advice 😔

Hello all, after a few months I am back.
My story can be found in my profile but I'll give you a summary.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. We live together, have no children and I' m 25 and he's 27. He's a very honest guy because he cannot sleep when he has things in his concious and he has left me in the past about 3 times because he wanted to work things out with his ex. We always last about a week apart until he comes asking for forgiveness and I always go back. Since the last time that we got back together he has been amazing. Well, he's mended his actions, has showered me with attention, has reassurred me number of times that he had made those mistakes because he was immature, etc. Basically, it has been good.

Fast forward to today and the reason why I'm here now.
Well, in my job there is a man that I have a major crush on. I'm really like him and he's so great. He doesn't know I like him which is why I tittle my feelings as having a crush on him. Also, lately I've been much, much happier. I'm smiling more, made plans with a girlfriend to join the gym on Monday, I'm calling him and texting him way less, we haven't had sex in about a week (we used to do it everyday) and when I'm with him I feel like I'm with a friend.

I love him, yes I do, but not as a future wife type of love. Is more like a best friend love but I also know that if we separate I will be miserable. Why? Because I'm so used to him and he's been so nice.

I feel as though after feeling down for so long because of what he did to me 3 times, I've somehow just snapped a week ago and my feelings are changing. I can't see myself spending the rest of my life with someone I don't trust, with someone that's too incompatible with me and with someone I hate having sex with.

I've been happier, I've smiled more, I am liking other people, doing what I need to do for me like joining the gym and I don't know what to do. I know I'm wasting both his time and mines but leaving is easier said than done. I mean, what other steps can I take to make this easier for both of us and have any of you ever had such a big disillusionment that you started losing love?

Please help 😞
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment