Pages

Search blog and web

Should I just forget about it??

Right I've just got back from a night out and while I have had a good time, an event occurred that scared me a bit.

I was trying to get to the restrooms and the place was packed, while I nudged through the crowd of freshers with my mate, my ''thing'' accidentally touched a guy who was leaning out, making it very hard to get past him. After I got past him, he said something to me with an annoyed face but I couldn't hear what he was saying, he looked drunk by the way. my mate watched to see what he would do but he didn't come after me or anything, he didn't even move, his mates looked they told him to leave it but I've felt scared in case I bumped into him in the future.

I talked to my mate about it and he said he wouldn't have let anything happen to me and that I'm overreacting. It's the first time anything like this has happened to me before, I don't really ever go out drinking and this has scared me from doing it again, if someone is going to get angry for a small accident like that, I mean the place was packed, I tried my best to get past him but accidents happen!

Has anyone had an incident where they have had an argument, fight or accident with another person in a club?

BTW, I'm engaged to the love of my life and am not Gay, I didn't nudge against him on purpose, I just assume that some people that read this will think that.

Please help me, and I have Aspergers and tend to over worry

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment