Pages

Search blog and web

How to stop being weak and texting my ex when I feel lonely??

I miss him so much. He left me a month ago but I can't get over it. It's Friday night, I'm home alone and very depressed and all I want to do is text him and ask him to come over and hug me. However he treated me really badly and I know he won't reply as I have sent a few texts before which he ignored. I just desperately want him to come over and see me and I am so low I will do anything to get his attention but the only thing that is stopping me is that painful feeling of being ignored yet again. No point deleting his number as I have memorised it. And I don't want to go out with friends as all I can think about is him and I am crap company. :( Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment