Pages

Search blog and web

She doesn't let met see my friends - I feel stuck

She doesn't let met see my friends

It is making me crazy. My wife doesn't want to get out of the house except for going to work. If I want to have a few beers with my friends, it's out of the question and she forbids me. She never go out, never came with me when I go to my friends. She's not a social person at all.

For example, we have our anniversary dinner booked at a restaurant this Saturday. I want to make her a surprise so I told her that we're going to an undisclosed restaurant. I chose a restaurant that I know she really liked.

So I'm at work and she's at home, taking care of our 11 months old daughter. Phone rings, it's her. She calls me everyday when I'm at work so I answer the phone just to chat. During the conversation I told her that I talked to a friend (well, my best friend) on facebook and we were planning on going out to drink a few beers at his place next saturday. She did not want me to go, I could hear it in her voice. But she said nothing about it.

Next thing I know, she text me "I don't wanna go to the restaurant. Cancel it."

I called her, asked her why? She replied "Go to the restaurant with your friends like you always do! I don't f*cking care! I'm sick of you seeing your friends"

WTF??? This is not the first time childish crap like this happens. Last time I saw a friend was two months ago. They don't even call me because I rejected their offers so often. My remaining friends (there'S 2 or 3 now, at most) asked me why I never go out. I told them about my wife behavior. We don't think this is normal and I feel bad about it.

She doesn't have any friends and she gets mad when I want to visit mines. I'm a good dad, I take care of my little one. Can she give me some time for myself :(

She makes me feel miserable and guilty. We've been married for 9 years now. Couseling is out of the question, she got angry at me when I asked her if she would come to counselling.

I honestly don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment