Pages

Search blog and web

This guy is driving me nuts!

So I've said this in a previous post before about this guy in my class:

"There's this guy in my class everyone thinks I should go out with and they always tease us about it. What I don't understand is this; he always makes joke comments about us two dating and me being really pretty. Then he flirts with this unbelievably horrible girl in my class in front of me and they flirt with each other so hard. So he gives me the impression that he likes me then he flirts???"

Now just today, in a lesson, he just started to stare and wink at me. He didn't lose eye contact with me at all. All of his mates were laughing about it and when I asked him later why he did that, he started to deny that he had done it in the first place.

I really don't know what is going in his head so any suggestions? xxx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment