Pages

Search blog and web

How to talk to a girl I don't know?

By 'I don't know' I mean that I don't know what her name is etc and (I assume) it's the same for her.

I'm in upper sixth and I think she's in lower sixth and she goes to the same sixth form as me. We get the same bus, that's when I noticed her looking at me. She does it a lot, I look back and we kinda awkwardly dart our eyes away. I've also seen her in college a couple of times and the same thing happens.

I kinda like her but I don't know if she's just staring or if she actually has some kind of an inclination towards me.

I'd love to talk to her, but I'm not sure how I'd do it. I'm pretty shy/awkward and she seems the same. Talking on the bus would be difficult because I get on before her in the morning (with all my di**head 'lad' friends) and get off after her in the afternoon.

I've considered just simply asking for her number if I cross her in the corridor, but knowing me I'd probably bottle it if I ever walked past her.

Has anyone got any suggestions to start talking to her? Cheers

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment