Pages

Search blog and web

Need Advice----Husband doesn’t want any more kids

Hello, this is my first time posting on a forum, but I need some help and insight. Little back story, I'm 32 same with husband, and before we got married we talked about having kids and we talked about 2 (he said 3 once, but never agreed on a number just that we wanted kids) so in my mind I had us having at least two. We have a great loving marriage, (he is the love of my life) we had our daughter 19 months ago. It was only about two weeks after we had her my husband said he was done, he only wanted the one. I was shocked but thought it was b/c she was a handful and cried almost non-stop until she was 9 months old (we think she had colic) and being first time parents we were very overwhelmed, now my daughter is almost 20 month old and is walking and talking and I'm really want to have another one, but my husband does not.
Again I love my husband more than anything but I feel lost because he keeps saying isn't our daughter enough and I just don't want her to be an only child. This is the first time we haven't been able to come to a compromised, and he keeps saying he is opened minded to having another one, but what he is opened minded to is me changing my mind and realizing we only need one.
I do see the benefits of having just one, but in my heart of hearts I don't want her to be an only child, but I don't want to break up a loving home b/c I have this deep desire for another baby which I will never get. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
Thx

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment