Pages

Search blog and web

I'm screaming silently..."I can't take this!"

I am 33 years old and have been married for 7 years, together for 15. I love my husband but I sure don't like him. We have two beautiful kids and we currently coexist in our house as roommates. We fight constantly about everything. From finances which are dismal to how we raise our kids. Sex is so lack luster that I really am not interested. He is very combative and says that I am always giving him directives rather than working with him. I don't believe that to be true. I've asked him to go to counseling and he believes that I'm the one who needs counseling. I live day to day in this space where I am unhappy but I love my family as a unit. Still I desire to be loved and appreciated and nurtured as I feel a woman should. Help...I spend most of my days secretly screaming..."I can't take this anymore!"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment