Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed ex texted me today- advice?

It was a mutual agreement to split- he told me he was feeling depressed and he wasn't treating me like a girlfriend and wasn't very affectionate etc.I still care for him and want to help him, but he won't accept the help and needed space.

After a week of being split and no contact, he texted me today and said that he misses me but feels it's for the best he's not with anyone if he can't be there for them emotionally. I messaged back saying I'm glad he misses me and that the most important thing is he gets his head straight and that I'd see him around (at uni we both attend).

From that message he sent me, does it sound like he would never want to get back with me if he got his head straight, or that he still has feelings for me and we may be able to get back together once the dust has settled and he's better?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment