Pages

Search blog and web

Does it mean anything?

Okay, I've been friends with this guy for 5 years, I actually consider him a best friend. We are both single and I'm sure we are both virgins and we are 19. Are other friends have been in multiple relationships so last year he said that if we are both still single when we are 30 we get married (a back up plan) we have kissed when I was wasted but that was 2 years ago nothing else has happened. On two occasions when we were waiting to goclubbing he said thatwe both know we'd end up.sleeping together eventually; I've never actually thought about it. And then just on August 31st when we were waiting to go clubbing for our friends birthday he brought up the 30 thing again and then about 10 minutes later he said we'd change our back up plan to 26 years old!

So I'm asking if we friend is feeling more than friendship between us?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment