Pages

Search blog and web

Wife is too close to my brother. Need advice

I figured I would type this here to try to get some insight on this.

I've been married for 3 years. I love my wife although she does have a past. I knew that back in high school, she slept with a lot of different guys. I had a crush on her back then but never approached her because I didn't seem to be her type. I knew she slept with my brother some time during high school and maybe after but I didn't know all the details.

A few years ago, when we got engaged, I made the big mistake of trying to dig in her past and find out what really happened. I had different parts of the story and finally got the rest of the truth from my wife once I confronted her with what other people said. Apparently, she was partying one night at a friends house and my brother was there along with some other guys from the basketball team. She ended up having sex with most of them and from what I got out of it, it was like they ran a train on her. I confronted my brother about it and he said they were just having fun. He didn't know exactly what I knew but he referenced more than one time they had sex back then. I took this back to my wife and she denied having sex with him more than once. He also changed his story and said that was the only time.

This hurt deep but I still stayed strong. She really is a nice person and she is changed. She doesn't live a wild lifestyle anymore and we are both Christians now. I trust her with my life and I want to believe her.

Now I'm in my 30's and married with kids. My brother is the same age as her (older) and he is divorced. The issue I have is that for some reason, my wife is very close to him. They text and skype with each other. Sometimes he takes her to lunch too. I tried to bite my tongue but I feel that this is getting out of hand. She says that they are just friends but I sense that there may be more. I do know that they had sex but I don't even know how many times (regarding the time back in high school).

So, should I tell him to back off or should I give her her freedom. I don't want to jump in this guns blazing because if I'm wrong, I will look so stupid that it won't even be funny. There was recently a pool party at my aunt's house that I didn't get a chance to make it to. Other people who were there told me that they were playful with each other. I was also told that they stayed at the pool much later than everyone else. Another person told me that he saw my brother go under the water with my wife to make a gesture as if he was giving her oral sex in the pool. This person has told lies in the past so I'm not sure if I should believe him. Does this sound like a friendship or should I put my foot down?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment