Pages

Search blog and web

What Do I Do?

My husband is OVERWORKED, STRESSED OUT, MILDLY DEPRESSED. Therefore... he is moody and touchy. We are an older couple together for 10 years, married for 3. It used to be a good relationship, but lately, UGH. He treats the dogs more kindly than he treats me sometimes. He acts like he loves them and is happy to see them. He is nicer to other people, too, and somehow snaps out of his mood. This morning I got upset at him because he was complaining about the state of our refrigerator and to me it seemed like he was being *****Y and it snapped me out of what was a VERY GOOD MOOD. That got me so angry because yesterday he ruined my mood, too. I know I am his wife and should be patient, but it is difficult. I try to get him to do things with me, I offer to do things for him to lighten his load, but it is constantly met with rejection.

It really feels like things are going down the tubes. Why would he be so much nicer to the dogs and other people than he is to me? What can I do???? I have mentioned to him that I am concerned. It doesn't help when I get mad about his treatment of me, but I am only HUMAN!!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment