Pages

Search blog and web

How to take things further/get another date?

Hey,

I really like this guy. We text every day and have slept together twice. We've been on one date so far. (I've known him for just 2 weeks!)

I know it's really soon but it's the first time I've actually known I'm well and truly over my ex because this new guy just makes me feel happy and gives me butterflies lol. Like I said, we have been on one date but how do I go about initiating meeting up again? I don't really like asking straight out, probably incase he doesn't want to and id feel stupid!

We text a lot, and I know he wouldn't bother if he wasn't interested? But is there any way I can find out if he does actually like me? I'm going out on Saturday night and there's a chance I might see him, so I'm even considering just a drunken chat because then at least I can blame the booze haha.

Thanks for any help :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment