Pages

Search blog and web

Why are there so many girls on dating sites so shallow? This is hilarious!

So, I thought I'd create a fake dating profile on POF. I put up a couple of pics of some below average/average looking (facially) guy from instagram. The pics I posted were of him having fun (one with a couple pals in a club and other in the garden at what looked like a birthday party with a female friend/relative. I made the profile really interesting, added humour, said I had a great job in the city as a stock broker. I got a few msgs from girls, but mainly of low quality/below average looking.

I went about a week without many msgs, but lots of girls were viewing the profile, yet not saying hi. so i decided to bring out the big boys! the guy had some pics on his insta of him posing in the mirror, flexing his muscles etc and i thought i'd post them. guess what? more replies, but this time higher quality girls (and also some munters) commenting "nice bod ;-)" "Mmm, do you work out?" and one girl said "would love to feel your muscles." the girl who said the latter quote was average, but cute looking.

1st week of making the profile = 5 msgs (no of attractive girls = 0)
2nd week = 16 msgs (number of attractive girls = i'd say at least 7)

I found this bamboozling if i'm honest. Is this the case with a lot of dating sites or just POF. I would expect girls on this site to be looking for something different from a dating site because, well, you girls on TSR are smarter than the average POF girl (no offence average POF girls).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment