Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend split up with me only days before uni

My boyfriend broke up with me last night.

He's been very distant with me for the past week or so, not wanting to see me or come over etc. I'm going to university on Saturday and wanted to see him before he goes on a golfing holiday tomorrow (he's in full time work after not getting into uni). He decided to start an argument instead, throwing insults at me and he told me that I neither loved him nor cared for him. He brought uni into it and said 'you wouldn't want me to sit here and worry about you at uni would you?'
All sounded like excuses to me. We've been together for over a year and we've always taken the 'if it works it works' approach to uni - we always agreed that we'd give it a go.
So we split last night and now it appears that he wants me to drop off the face of the Earth. He's blocked my number, my Facebook and Twitter profiles; it seems as though the love of my life for the past year just wants to act as though he never knew me!

I cannot understand what would make someone love you one day and hate you the next! I could never do that to someone! I do not need this stress before I begin a new chapter in my life, so why is he acting like this when he knew I was willing to give it a go because I really love him?
(when i'm sure a lot of other girls would tell him to sling it before going to uni)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment