Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know what to do - please help!

Hi everyone!

So two months ago I met a guy on an online dating website.
We talked everyday, sent loooong messages and stayed up late to talk to each other.
We kind of fell for each other's personality.

He's a really sweet guy, very caring. I was really looking forward to meeting him (I moved from home to go to Uni) but after a few days, I feel like he's not as sweet as he was in his messages. Also, I know it isn't really important but it doesn't count, he's not really my type: he doesn't take care of himself and has some manners that I don't like.

I feel very confused at the moment as I'm kind of in a relationship with him (he didn't really ask me out but we made out quite several times.
I don't know if I should break up with him, he's really a nice guy, very caring and I really don't want to hurt him as he has been hurt quite bad before and he had some problems with his family.

I'm really torn apart, what shall I do? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment