Pages

Search blog and web

Zero emotion for sexual partners/Depression, help

I'm 22 and I think I'm depressed, quick rundown:
-I can't feel anything for girls I sleep with, I care about them the same way I would for a female friend but nothing more. All my hook ups tend to end with girl being hurt but it's never really my intention, never been close to a serious/mature relationship
-Only girl who ever drew feeling out of me was two years ago, met her as fresher but she was obsessed with my best friend who I met her through (who wasn't interested in her at all.) No other girls have quite given me that 'buzz' just through seeing/talking to them, but in my head I know it would never work as she was so into one of my best friends.
-Only time I tend to feel anything is frustration/anger/upset over fact that only girl who had an effect on me probably doesn't remember me much (last time we spoke was Septemberish, and we were never really good friends)

Any help/advice on this would be great. Not spoken about it to anyone I know so its just been dragging me down for two years




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment