Pages

Search blog and web

Break ups, your experiences

Purpose of this thread is to hear about each others experiences of breaking up and the time after that. Something we have all been there, I ain't gonna lie, I have had my fair share of break ups and yeah it hurts. I have been cheated on more than once, now I am not looking for sympathy, I am just describing past experiences. There was nothing worse though when I was cheated on when my ex denied it at first only for one of her friends to tell me the truth. Whilst it is true, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, the weeks after my break up were horrible, and I was hurting all over. I have also had the possessive ex, the one where they text you every two minutes asking where you are and who are you with, worst mistake I made there was not breaking up with her straight away as she continued to haunt me for months after when I finally did break up with her, not to mention her family threatened to beat me up.

Anyway that's a couple experiences I have had, now it is over to you. Have you been dumped before? Have you been the one ending it? How did you feel in the weeks after, did it take you a while to get over the break up? How recent was your break up?
Basically share your experiences, feel free to use anonymous.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment