Pages

Search blog and web

Jealousy

Sorry in advance for the novel lol

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months. Things were going well til a month ago, when an old friend of his, that he used to have feelings for, who also at one time had feelings for him, sent him an email out of the blue. They hadn't talked in about 3 months. Well, he was honest about their past, though they never had any physical relationship, they have kissed. They concluded that they wouldn't work out because she is the mother to two kids, and he isn't ready to be a father figure yet. So they decided they would stay friends.

Ok so now the story. He said that she emailed him but he also said he wasn't ready to email her back. Well, I look over at his computer while hes on it and i saw he was messaging someone. He said it was a guy friend of his. I believed him, but at the same time I knew something was up. Well, a couple days later I looked over at his screen and he clicked out of that screen to another one. I saw the name Meg in the recipient box. I got so angry, so i said "ok ill leave you and her to talk" and left into the living and sat down and tried to calm down. He came out and said that he was sorry but he knew if he told me he started emailing her again that it would make me uneasy. Well i left and went home to cool off, then came back a couple hours later. Well, he told me he would drop her if i wanted him to. But I felt bad because I thought well, what if they really ARE as good of friends like they say?? I'd feel like shit. They both care for each other. So it still made me uneasy but I vowed to make him keep her around as a friend. I text her alot and we talk like normal people. We don't fight. But I still feel weird about them being close.

Well being the jealous girl I am, I still bring it up. I read a couple of shady things in emails he sent to her the first night she emailed him. Its on my mind alot. (What he did, and what I read them write to each other.) Now I find myself looking at his emails to her. I'm tired of being this overwhelmingly jealous girlfriend. We started fighting alot a week or so ago, and since then have broken up. But we're trying to make it work. Again, we've only been together for a couple months, but I love him and I know he loves me, but sometimes I feel like maybe he'll do or say something sketchy again.

I just want to know from other females, does this jealousy ever go away? Will I ever be able to get past it and move on? :(

Thank you again if you take the time to read this all the way through! Much appreciated :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment