Pages

Search blog and web

Where to meet girls?

I've just finished my first year at uni and I was wondering where to look to meet girls and ultimately find a girlfriend?

I've never really had a long lasting relationship (longest one I've had was about 3 months), and I find myself wanting one now more than ever. It pains me to watch my friends so happy and loving in their relationships, and makes me wonder why I can't be in one. All I want is someone I can enjoy spending time with and actually care about, because my experience with girls in the past has been a bit sour.

I think one of my biggest faults wasn't joining any sports clubs or societies, which I aim to do next year. I kind of just waited for it to happen, and most of the time socially it was just going out with my friends who want to drink at least 3/4 times a week (bit excessive for me). I'm not really one to go out and pull on a night out, whenever it's just been luck I guess. As most of my friends were trying to pull, I found myself just feeling insecure instead of just enjoying my night.

Might be worth stating I'm not that self confident, but I'm trying to fix that. I've had people say I'm attractive, but I wouldn't consider myself that at all - maybe just kind of average?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment