Pages

Search blog and web

no sex, no kissing, no affection

So, where do I even start. Well my wife and I have been married for 11 years. When we were dating, sex was on the regular and good. I was happy, and I thought she was too. Things were good. Then we got married.

From day one, the sex stopped. I mean like cold turkey stopped, dead, done. We didn't have sex for like the first 2-3 months we were married. Our sex life picked up a little after that. like maybe 3-4 times per month. However, it has never returned to the dating level where I was happy. Fast FWD>....

So now, there is ZERO adult intimacy. Our kisses are pecks, like birds (because she actually pulls back if I try to prolong the peck). and the sex has gone to maybe a handful (that's 5 people) of times over the last two years.

I'm really at a loss here. Sex is not our only issue either. There are my parents and her (that's always fun) and the fact that I fell like a live in care giver for a perfectly functional, and intelligent 35 yr old woman.

WTF do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment