Pages

Search blog and web

Feel like the rebound guy

I've recently gotten into a new relationship and embarrassing it is... This is my first relationship.

The first month with this girl was rainbows and kittens. As of now this is month number two. However, I had an uneasy feeling developing. I feel like the rebound guy. In a nutshell, she exited a 4 yr relationship and she started a new one with me within a couple months.

She likes my attention and she's very caring but she can't seem to accept my love and/or feelings. At times, I feel very disrespected and most of everything has to go her way. Her last relationship was awful so to speak (hearsay)... As I was told in the very beginning.

To make matters a little more interesting, she had a secret admirer that she doesn't know about. This guy pestered her all the time. She keeps saying he is a close frd (known for 6months) yet I have known her for less... (Really ironic here...) Ive told her many times, he wants more than just frdship because she's receiving txt and calls late at night and many many more things... and whenever she is angry she would use him as leverage. She's a jealousy person... Nice as I am to other people she can't stand the fact I help other people (ESP females)..
Ex. I've accidentally injured a teammate on the sports team... It's only natural to tend to them. Instead my gf would become totally silent and angry at me (she stated she angry after two days)


I am at the breaking point right now... The list goes on... Wrapping this up, she said I make her very happy but I don't feel happy at all cuz of the way she's been behaving. I look like the consolation person becuz she would show that she is with me all the time in front of her Frds.

The number one problem rite now is... Am I her rebound? Secondly, why doesn't she listen... She said she is creeped out by the guy at times but still she hangs out with him...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment