Pages

Search blog and web

Dating a muslim

I'm dating a Malay,muslim guy for more than a year now. I'm a christian chinese, my parents don't approve of our relationship to the point that my dad don't allow me to continue to study at the same school as him. My parents worry that I will have to convert if anything wrong being caught or if we get married. Though after a while I secretly go out with him. His parents are fine with me as long as I convert when I marry him.
Is there any way to get married without converting to muslim?
We don't want to give up,we love each other very much,you know the feeling you get when know you you're with the right person? That's how we feel.
Please,any advice? :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment