Pages

Search blog and web

The other side of unrequited love...

I'll keep it short:

A good, male friend of mine (I'm a girl) is falling for me. I'm trying to discourage it subtly, but he's not getting the message. He keeps hinting that he wants a future with me and has started working really hard in his professional and personal life to try to impress me, even though he knows I have a boyfriend.

I'm delighted that he's getting his life together; he's a great person and he deserves to be happy, but I wish he were just doing it for himself rather than for me.

Should I sit him down and tell him straight that there's no chance of us getting together (given that I'm the only person who is supporting him at the moment)? Or should I wait so that he'll carry on getting his life together and tell him later?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment