Pages

Search blog and web

What is up with her?

Anon or delete please.

Ok so been mates with this girl for about 3 years now. We used to talk for ages everyday, do all our work together and just enjoy each others company. Nowadays though she has phases where she will talk to me, but not like she used to, and other days where she will just completely blank me. I've always been there for her, helped her whenever she is in trouble and never done anything to upset her so I don't understand what her problem is tbh. She much prefers talking to known ****heads and people that are idiots in general, whereas I see her as a best mate she just uses me, talks when it suits her. I will go out of my way to help her as that is what I believe good friends do, however does she ever go out of her way to help me? No. Ladies any advice on the matter, does anyone know what is up with her (I know nobody will know exactly, but roughly has anyone experienced this kind of behaviour)? Thanks.:)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment