Pages

Search blog and web

How can I stop my looks ruining and controlling my life?

Hi guys, just really need some advice.

I'm a girl, 18 years old and I'm seriously ugly. Please don't say I'm not ugly, or that it's in my head or I'm pretty really, because I'm not. My ugliness is indisputable.

My self esteem and confidence is rock bottom because of my insecurity over my looks. I've been ugly since I was 11 and when I was 14 I started to cut myself off from the world. I stopped meeting up with friends, I stopped trying to be sociable. I just gave up trying to fit in with everyone because I knew it would never work. I couldn't bear being around everyone else and knowing I was the ugliest girl by far there. So I lost all my friends and isolated myself.

This has built up over the years and I've developed into the most anxious, socially inept, depressed person you could ever be unfortunate enough to meet. I go through phases of feeling so low that I just couldn't care anymore, I didn't care about trying to fit in or having some sort of life outside my bedroom, and through phases when, although still feeling desperately unhappy and isolated because of my looks, I just desperately want to talk to people and enjoy my life a bit more.

I feel like the whole of society just hates me and secludes me because I'm so far from their standards of looking acceptable. I think about getting in touch with people again, but then I think - who am I kidding? Who would ACTUALLY want to be seen in presence? I'm so embarrassing, so ugly. I feel like no one wants to be friends with me or be with me because my face is so messed up.

So I guess, guys, I just want your opinions, reassurance. Would you personally accept me? Are there any people out there who wouldn't hate me? I have no point to my life at all at the moment, I feel so ostracised by everyone. I'm terrified of people thinking horrible things about my looks, and I'm really, really sensitive about it. How can I get over this? Are there ANY people out there who don't care about looks? :(

I need comforting. I don't know what to do. :(:( I feel so awful about my looks.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment