Pages

Search blog and web

give him another chance??

my boyfriend of almost three years, is addicted to going on craiglist and posting ads looking for hookups. He works away and blames it on being bored and wanted a thrill. We had a major fight about it and he agreed to go to counselling, which he has done twice. But I caught him at it again, looking for a hookup on his way home. He swears he would never go through with it, and he only does it for excitement. I really thought our relationship would last forever, am I being a fool for wanting to keep him and work on this? I am in this 100%, and he says he is. But I guess how could I really know. I'm just really confused and don't have anymore to talk too. Please help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment